Want Some Advice? Shop Around!
Like the song says, "You better shop around!"
This is very good advice!
Cost is not the only thing to consider.
Keeping the following things in mind will help you make a smart choice and get a plan that meets your specific health care needs.
- How much are each plan’s premiums and deductibles?
- How much will you pay for the benefits and services you're likely to use?
- Is there a limit on what you will have to pay out-of-pocket for the year?
- If you’re currently enrolled in a plan, how does that plan stack up to the other plans that are available this year?
Comparing costs of today's options for prescription drug coverage is another part of the cost puzzle.
- Do you know how much your prescriptions will cost under each plan?
- Does the plan cover the drugs you take?
- Will the Part D coverage gap (or “donut hole”) effect you?
Only you can determine what mix of benefits and costs will work best with your needs and budget, but I can help.
And you pay nothing for my help!
This means you get to benefit from other people's experiences!
Would you like my help?
If you would like to talk to me or schedule a meeting at your home or a nearby meeting place, you can reach me at or use my simple form on the CONTACT ME page of this site to send an email message. The best part about working with me is that it will not cost you anything to meet with me to discuss your options or to review the plans that are available. I am paid by the insurance companies in the form of a commission if you enroll in a plan. You will not pay any more than anyone else and you are under no obligation whatsoever to enroll in any plans if you meet with me.