How do I choose a Medicare Plan
Congratulations, you no longer need to obtain a degree in Medicare!
There are resources available in our great states of Maine & New Hampshire that can educate you on the Alphabet soup of Medicare, while personalizing the approach to suit your needs.
If you are reading this, you or a loved one may be approaching age 65, retiring from the workforce, or possibly experiencing significant changes to your current Medicare plan and are interested in finding a better insurance plan.
The good news is, we are experts in Maine and New Hampshire’s Medicare health plan options, residing in the communities we serve.
By contacting one of our local Medicare Advisors we can guide you through all the steps needed to identify the most appropriate plan for you.
Steps For Finding The Right Medicare Advantage Plan:
- Utilize the Medicare Plan Finder tool to review prescription drug costs on each plan.
- Review plans to make sure they are accepted by your physicians and hospitals.
- Evaluate plans in total, comparing overall out-of-pocket costs, including monthly premiums.
- Identify additional value and cost savings through carrier-specific programs list Over-the-Counter Allowances, Member Rewards, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Gym memberships, and more.
- Identify the need for coverage outside your service area, such as out of network scenarios or specific travel destinations.
A local Medicare Advisor will not only dig into the details for a plan best suited for you, but assist with any service related needs you encounter after your plan becomes effective. If priorities or prescriptions change from year to year, we will conduct policy reviews to determine whether another plan is worth considering.
There is no substitute for a qualified, local professional to navigate Medicare insurance with. Check out our map to find one of our 32 local agents endorsed by Plan Advisors.
Would you like my help?
If you would like help understanding your costs or need help finding a plan or if just want to ask a few questions, you can 207-370-0143 or use my simple form on the CONTACT page of this site to send an email message.
The best part about working with me is that it will not cost you anything to talk with me to discuss your options and review the plans that are available. I am an independent insurance agent and I am paid by the insurance companies (not you) in the form of a commission when you enroll in a plan.
You will not pay anything to meet with me and you will pay the same price for your insurance that everyone pays whether they had my help or not.